Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hello bloggie

Dear bloggie,


Hi again. It been a very long time since we last converse. 

A long 2 years to be exact. A lot of things happen during that period of time that strangely felt like an eternity ago. Yet when I jolted my memory to recall the journey thru "long eternity ago", it felt like it was just a few days ago when I was b*tching to you about how shitty my UNIFI (my internet provider) was (and truth to be told still is, better but still sucks).

So why now? 

Maybe it's cause I been social isolated for more than 1 month due to Covid 19...
Maybe it's cause I have been watching quite alot of interesting content on youtube and was motivated by it to blog... 
Maybe it's cause I have have this itch behind my writer's back I need to scratch...
Maybe it's cause I felt the need to look at myself in the mirror again...
Maybe it's all those reason above...

What ever the reason, I am here so
Hello bloggie

No comments:

Post a Comment