Sunday, November 28, 2021

Green Dream

 Dear bloggie,

I had a dream yesterday night. I dream I was on a voyage on a ship on the sea to another continent with someone. I couldn't remember how this someone looks like. The only detail I could remember is that she wore something green and was sewing on a sewing circle tool. I have a short talk with her but I couldn't remember what was converse.

Then I remember how I went to cuddle her on the seat, my hands rested on her ribcage area when she reacted to it saying it felt ticklish. I then remember myself wondering where my hand should be place on her, either on her waist or on her shoulder.

I wished I could remember more details of the dream as I felt some sort of longing for this someone, like we were a close couple in our past life or something. 

Or maybe it's just my inner desire to maybe meet my soulmate that manifested in this dream... 

No comments:

Post a Comment